Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 to 14.0 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, Inventory Disposition is still 'Receipt_In_Progress '(RIP) after cycle counting the container at the reserve location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Search for a container that is located at Location Door.
2. Mark the storage location for cycle count.
3. Perform a cycle count for container at storage location.
4. Note that INV_DISPOSITION in the CONTAINER table remains as 'RIP' and location_ID is still the reserve location.
5. Note also that the system did not generate the inventory adjustment. The expectation was that the system would generate the inventory adjustment from 'RIP' to 'ATS'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms