When Using Instant Credit Tender, ORPOS Refunds Cash When Applying Enrollment Discount
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 to 13.4 [Release 13.3 to 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When dividing tender amount by credit card and instant credit, Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 13.3.x refunds cash to the customer when applying an enrollment discount.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to the application and go to Sell Item screen.
- Scan an item ($55.15) on the Sell Item screen.
- Click the "Tender" button.
- Split the tender amount amd apply $52.00 to a Credit Card.
- Tender the balance amount ($3.15) with Instant Credit.
- Application approves the Instant Credit.
- Apply an instant credit discount (40%) to the transaction. The application displays the Instant Credit Tender amount as negative.
- Enter a value more than the negative value seen in the last step.
- Clicking the ‘Next’ button displays the overtender dialog.
- Click Enter, approve credit card, then change due will be shown as Cash.
Actual Result: Authorizes the credit card and asks the cashier to issue cash change ($1.85) to the customer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms