Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , navigates to refund screen in case of adding coupon to transaction with promotional item.
Steps to Reproduce:
Data set up:
Item 924 on a promotion and Item 27604 is a coupon item
1. Login to POS.
2. Go to sell item screen.
3. Take the any promotional Item 924.
4. Enter the item number 924 on sell item screen.
5. Enter another item 924 on sell item screen
6. Enter another item 924 on sell item screen.
7. Discount rule kicks in.
8. Enter store coupon 27604 on the sell item screen.
9. Press F6 Tender.
10. Invalid Discount Notice dialog appears.
11. Press Yes on the dialogue prompt.
12. POS navigates to refund option screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms