Wrong Inventory Adjustment for 0 Unit Gets Created While Performing Return to Stock Which Fails in RIB Hospital with "The Inventory Adjustment Quantity Cannot Be Zero" Exception
(Doc ID 1953282.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong inventory adjustment for o unit quantity gets created while performing return to stock.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Do Forward Case Picking (FCP) Pick Package on Radio Frequency (RF) Picking Option.
- Return to Stock the container.
- Put Zero in the field 'Number of Cases'.
- See that the system created a record in the table INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD with UNIT_QTY = 0.
- The message fails in the RIB-RMS Hospital with the below exception:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document