Changes Are Not Saved When Using Multiple Windows, But Receive A Message 'Your Changes Have Been Successfully Saved'
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes are not saved when using multiple windows, but receive a message 'Your changes have been successfully saved'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a Change
2. Click Edit on Change
3. Open a new window by clicking Ctrl-n
4. Navigate to any other change order
5. Go back to first window where original Change is open and in edit mode,
6. Make a change (for example change Description of Change to include word TEST SAVE)
7. Click Save
8. Receive a message 'Your changes have been successfully saved'
9. Notice that the changes are not saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms