Substitute Items Are Allowed For Matching Even if the Cost and Quantity Are Different
(Doc ID 1953513.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.2 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Substitute items are allowed for matching even if the cost and quantity are different.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a shipment with a substitute item on it, and make the item a different cost and quantity. (Make sure there are additional items on the receipt that you do receive.)
- Do not receive the substitute item on the shipment.
- Create an invoice with the substitute item on it.
- Run automatch to cost match the item on the shipment.
- Go to the detail matching screen and pull up your invoice and shipment.
- Note that you can put the substitute item together with any other item, even if it is out of tolerance; the detail match button highlights.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document