Multi-Buy Promotion Un-approval and Re-approval Causes Item Classification to Be Empty
(Doc ID 1953864.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the 'buy' list (subclass level) in an approved multi-buy promotion is changed to be same as the 'get' list and re-approved, the ItemClassification file generated by RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh batch does not have a reference to the Target ID (get list) referenced in the PricingExtract file.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a multi-buy promotion of type BuyNofXgetYatZ%off. Make sure to choose buy and get lists at subclass level.
- Approve the promotion.
- Unapprove the promotion (worksheet).
- Change buy list to be same as of get list.
- Re-approve the promotion.
- Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch.sh and notice that RPM_ORPOS_CMPLX_PROMO_PUBLISH table is populated.
- Run RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.sh, which generates ItemClassification file and PricingExtract file.
- Get the Target ID from PricingExtract file and notice that ItemClassification file does not have a reference to Target ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!