Multiple Stock Count Requests Can Be Created at the Dept/Store/STK_COUNT_DATE Level With Different Users
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, several stock count requests can be created using the same store, dept, and stk_count_date.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Open dual Retail Merchandising System (RMS) sessions on 2 PCs.
2. In first session, go to Stock Count and select type as Request and Unit.
3. Add store, dept, and stk_count_date.
4. Do not save it yet.
5. In second session, go to Stock Count and select type as Request and Unit.
5. Use same store, dept, and stk_count_date.
6. Save this second stock count request.
7. Go to first session and save.
8. Observe that 2 stock count requests are created with same store, dept, and stk_count_date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms