Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Total cost and total retail are not posted for Tran code 44 during stock order receipt.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create a transfer from Store A to Store B in a Brazil localized environment. The same is true for Non localized environment.
2. Ship the transfer from Store A.
3. In Brazil localized environment Entry and Exit NF is generated.
4. In RMS Tran code 32 and 30 is posted for sending and receiving locations respectively.
5. In Brazil localized environment login to Retail Fiscal management (RFM) application as Receiving location and update Schedule to submit for receiving.
6. Receive the transfer at Store B.
7. In RMS Tran code 44 is posted for receiving location without total cost and total retail.
While transferring a simple pack item or complex pack item the TRAN_DATA.REF_PACK_NO remains null.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create an regular item .
2.Create a pack item with regular item as the component.
3.Create transfer using the pack item.
4. Ship the transfers.
5. Observe TRAN_DATA records generated from shipping the transfer.Note that the record has item but the REF_PACK_NO is null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms