ItemLocReplMod Messages Are Failing In RIB-RWMS Error Hospital
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Integration Bus - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"ItemLocReplMod" messages from RMS are failing in RIB-RWMS Hospital with error as follows:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a New item in RMS and range it to a store location.
2. Specify the replenishment setup for this new item-location.
3. Check that ItemLocReplMod message is generated and sent to RWMS as well as SIM.
4. Go to RWMS Error Hospital and check for ItemLocReplMod message type.
5. Message is failed with above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms