Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.x, we find that the "Receiving User" field does not accurately show the user that received a transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a store to store transfer from Store 1 to Store 2 as user 1.
- Log into Store 2 as user 2 and receive the transfer.
- At the transfer list screen, right click on the screen and select "Table Configuration".
- Select the column "Receiving User" and click on "Visible". Control is returned back to the Transfer Detail screen.
- Note that the "Receiving User" shows the "Create User" ...which is User 1, not the receiving user, which is User 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms