Users Unable to Share Components Across Network Systems.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SAMPLE PROBLEM STATEMENT
MSS it throwing an error when placing a DWDM element in Metro Ethernet topology to connect them.
1. Open Network System Ethernet SOC-001
2. In its Network Template Detail
• Select Component Type: Optical Transporter
• Drag it to the SOC-001 network system canvas
3. Select the Optical Transporter object and right-click Properties
4. In the Managing a Component screen for this object, click the Browse link
5. In the ensuing Component/Element Search window, click the Search button
6. MSS throws the following message:
« System error during copy of data to results.
Please verify data objects are the same. »
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms