Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SIM Price import jobs are failing when RPM exports price events for warehouse records
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Price change for Warehouse location.
2. Create a Price change for Store location for the same item.
3. Unapprove the price change created for Warehouse location.
4. Run RegularPriceChangePublishBatch and regularPriceChangePublishExport batches
5. Notice that, Publish file will have 2 entries for DEL and CRE.
6. Run RegularPriceChange and notice, it fails with Nullpointer exception
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms