ReIM Posting for RCA Data Fails with "Unable to Retrieve Segment" Error
(Doc ID 1955300.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.7 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.7, when attempting to resolve a cost discrepancy through a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA), the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO).
- Ship/Receive the whole PO.
- Create an invoice and ensure invoice cost > receipt cost. Do not change quantity.
- Run automatch. (Result: Unresolved match)
- Resolve all items using invoice cost RCA.
- Run reimrollup.
- Run reimposting.
- Error appears: "Unable to retrieve segments for Account Type RCA for docId X for code Y for set of books Z"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document