FRM: 40508 Oracle Error ,When Attempting To Do a New Paid Out Transaction in ReSA SATRDETL Form
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.1.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to add a new paid out transaction in satrdetl form, the below error message is encountered:
FRM: 40508~ORACLE error: unable to INSERT record" is received
Steps to recreate:
1. In the SATRFIND form in ReSA, choose New from the drop-down to open the SATRDETL form.
2. Fill out the following fields - Chain, Business Date, Store.
3. Enter a new POS transaction number.
4. Select "Paid out" tran type.
5. Add reason code.
6. Click on Tender tab and click Add button.
7. Enter a new transaction with Tender Type Group = Cash, Tender Type = 1000 and negative amount.
8. Click OK button and observe the error message that appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms