Claim Digger Not Available Under Tools Menu in P6 Professional 8.4 and Later (Standalone)
(Doc ID 1955903.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2018
Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
After launching P6 Professional and then attempting to use Claim Digger from within the P6 application and the database type being used is SQLite, there is no option for Claim Digger in the Tools menu
After launching P6 Professional you should have Claim Digger in the Tools menu.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Professional
2. Navigate to the Tools menu
3. Note that Claim Digger is not available in the Tools Menu
This issue has the following business impacts due to not having Claim Digger available when using the SQLite database option:
- Users cannot compare two project plans
- Compare a revised project to a current project
- Cannot easily see the items that changed in a project
- Cannot see deleted or values that have changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.