Last updated on APRIL 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Department Upcharges are not defaulting to Items created via xItem.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Confirm a US Warehouse Exists or create one.
2. Confirm a non-US Store Exists (like Canada) or create one.
3. Create Dept level Upcharge from US Warehouse to non-US Store (like Canada) for one department.
4. Create xitem, xloc, etc messages for the Department with Upcharges and send the messages to RMS via RIB.
5. Query item_chrg_head and item_chrg_detail and notice that the upcharges were not attached to the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms