Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 13.2.3 and later
Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On some UNIX systems, there is a script error that stops the execution of the RMS Retail Extract Transform and Load (RETL) transform when date ranges are specified.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up a Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) RETL environment on Oracle Linux 5.
- Run the extract portion of the RMS RETL process to produce a set of data files, typically by running rfx/src/rmse_rpas.ksh.
- Verify that rfx/etc/date_dependent_data_files contains the names of the data files with date fields along with the date field starting positions in those files.
- Run rfx/src/rdft.ksh with the start date (-sd) and end date (-ed) parameters specified.
- You should see an error message indicating a syntax error in apply_dr.ksh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms