RTV Integration of Packs Fails Between RMS and SIM: "Pack items cannot be returned from a Store"
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Returns to Vendor (RTVs) of packs created in Store Inventory Management (SIM) are failling upon being integrated with Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to SIM menu Returns > Create.
- Select return type > Supplier and add the supplier number and authorization number.
- Add an item (pack), quantity, and reason code to the return.
- Press Done to create the Return To Vendor (RTV).
- Check RIB message in RMS for failure.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms