A Deleted Invoice Is Available For Matching
(Doc ID 1956234.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If one of the invoices in a manual group was deleted, it is still available for matching through Summary Matching screen.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create more than 1 merchandise invoice, say INV1 , INV2 for order_no ON1
2. Group INV1 and INV2 manually to a group, say - G1 with receipts say, R1, R2
3. Delete invoice INV1 from the front- end; Notice the change of status in the table IM_DOC_HEAD
4. In the summary match screen, take the group, G1 for matching; Notice that the invoice in 'DELETE' status is appearing in the summary match screen
5. Match INV1 with any receipt, say R1
6. Note that the matching is performed on a invoice an 'DELETE' status
Note the change of status from 'DELETE' to 'MTCH' in IM_DOC_HEAD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document