Credit Note Automatch Is Matching Against the Original Quantities/Costs Instead of Adjusted Quantities/Costs
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, credit note automatch is matching against the original quantities and costs, instead of the adjusted quantities and costs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice in ReIM against a purchase order (PO) not shipped and not received.
2. Create a receipt for a quantity less than the quantity of the invoice.
3. Create a credit note request in order to resolve the discrepancy.
4. Create a credit note with an original unit cost and quantity which is the same on the credit note request, but then adjust the unit cost.
5. Confirm that on IM_DOC_DETAIL_REASON_CODES that the original unit cost and qtys are the same as the request, but that the adjusted unit cost is different, and shows the adjusted value.
6. Run the automatch process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms