Credit Note Automatch Is Matching Against the Original Quantities/Costs Instead of Adjusted Quantities/Costs
(Doc ID 1956299.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, credit note automatch is matching against the original quantities and costs, instead of the adjusted quantities and costs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice in ReIM against a purchase order (PO) not shipped and not received.
2. Create a receipt for a quantity less than the quantity of the invoice.
3. Create a credit note request in order to resolve the discrepancy.
4. Create a credit note with an original unit cost and quantity which is the same on the credit note request, but then adjust the unit cost.
5. Confirm that on IM_DOC_DETAIL_REASON_CODES that the original unit cost and qtys are the same as the request, but that the adjusted unit cost is different, and shows the adjusted value.
6. Run the automatch process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document