Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Cohort Explorer - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Oracle Health Sciences Cohort Explorer 3.0.1 version
Errors are generated trying to export a large Cohort List.
Remark: for a small Cohort list, the export is done without errors.
Steps to be executed in order to reproduce the issue:
2. Select the "Cohort Viewer" tab.
3. Select the "Cohort List" sub-tab.
4. In the "Patients" panel, for "Patient IDs source:" select "active query" option. ( In support environment it was reproduced with 291 existing entries)
5. In the displayed windows, select the patients id's.
Note the "Patient ID" list displayed, and the following buttons active at the bottom of "Cohort List" panel:
6. Click on "Export" button.
7. Note the warning message displayed to the user:
"The export process will take some time to complete. Do you want to continue?"
8. Click on "Ok" button.
The following message is displayed in a pop-up message:
"Do you want to open or save Cohort List.xls from <> ?
9. Select the "Save" option.
The browser freezes, the export hangs, error are displayed in TRCMServer-diagnostic.logs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms