Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 06-14-2016 ***
We have enabled Global (XA) Transaction in JCA Adapter.
Recently we have installed PS10. We have noticed that order which are raised from Siebel CRM are getting successful but the global transaction involved in that transaction were in prepared state ( not in commit state). Due to this transaction is not getting commited and whenever there is an update to that accounts involved in failed transactions , dm_oracle is giving PIN_ERR_STORAGE error by giving below oracle errors
Steps to Reproduce the issue
1) Order raised from Siebel -> OSM - > AIA to terminate the services under account
2) TRANS_OPEN called with transaction IDs like 48801,6CDE9EB7D65BE50C6CCB,6569732F42524D
3) PCM_OP_CUST_SET_STATUS called for each service and output response sent to AIA
4) PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_BUNDLE called to change the bundle status to 3
5) TRANS_PREPARE called
6) TRANS_COMMIT called ( not sure transaction commited successfully or not)
As output flists are returned to AIA they are treating order as success and the same status has send to upstream systems.
But in BRM as transactions are in prepared state, Services statuses are still in active .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms