Summary/Detail Match Screen Shows Matched Quantity As Available for Matching
(Doc ID 1956886.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Though a receipt item was matched fully to an invoice, it is still available for matching with another invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order with more than one item (make sure to keep tracking one item, say Item1).
- Ship and receive the order.
- Make sure that Item1 is already matched with some invoice (any invoice) and shipment is still open. (This means the other items in the shipment are still open for matching.)
- Create two invoices for the same PO location such that:
- INV1 (URMTCH) has some items including Item1 (Item1 should be matched).
- INV2 (URMTCH) has some items including Item1 (Item1 should not be in matched status).
- In summary match screen pull INV1 and Shipment for matching.
- Expected: Item1 should not be shown in summary match screen.
- Actual: Because of the wrong validation, Item1 is also shown as fully available in the summary match details screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document