Summary/Detail Match Screen Shows Matched Quantity As Available for Matching
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Though a receipt item was matched fully to an invoice, it is still available for matching with another invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order with more than one item (make sure to keep tracking one item, say Item1).
- Ship and receive the order.
- Make sure that Item1 is already matched with some invoice (any invoice) and shipment is still open. (This means the other items in the shipment are still open for matching.)
- Create two invoices for the same PO location such that:
- INV1 (URMTCH) has some items including Item1 (Item1 should be matched).
- INV2 (URMTCH) has some items including Item1 (Item1 should not be in matched status).
- In summary match screen pull INV1 and Shipment for matching.
- Expected: Item1 should not be shown in summary match screen.
- Actual: Because of the wrong validation, Item1 is also shown as fully available in the summary match details screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms