Work Agenda AMI Request Column is Not Being Updated When a User Requests an AMI Confirm
(Doc ID 1956919.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AMI Request column on Work Agenda is not being updated when the user requests an AMI Confirm.
When a user requests an AMI Confirm from Trouble Info, the AMI Request column in Work Agenda does not get updated to a "Y" as expected.
When selecting for AMI Confirm, the AMI request value should change to a Y.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log an outage for an AMI-enabled customer
2. Bring up Trouble Info for that event
3. Select the AMI Customer list and locate the AMI caller
4. Select the AMI Confirm button
5. Locate the AMI Request column for the event and determine whether it changed from "N" to "Y"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document