Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance on 07-DEC-2016
Price change information updates incorrectly in the ITEM_LOC table of Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM).
- Navigate to Create Price Change screen.
- Create a Price Change taking parent item and exclude the child item.
- Run the Price Event Execution batch.
- Verify information in the ITEM_LOC and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table.
- Note that the ITEM_LOC table is not updated with the expected result.
a. UNIT_RETAIL and SELLING_UNIT_RETAIL are updated incorrectly in ITEM_LOC table for the excluded item.
b. Price change for parent item: the UNIT_RETAIL and SELLING_UNIT_RETAIL are not updated with the new value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms