Future Dated Service Disconnection Is Not Working As Expected
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 7.5 PS10, Subscription Management
1. Configure a product with monthly cycle forward event and 3 months in advance billing settings. Proration is set to charge for the entire bill cycle for cancellation. Create Deal/Plan.
2. Set the DOM as 1.
3. Move the PVT to Dec 31, 2014. Using above created plan, create an account on Dec 31, 2014. The Billing frequency should be set to 3 months while creating the account in Customer Center.
4. After account creation, first billing cycle set as Dec 31, 2014 - Apr 1, 2015.
5. Move the PVT to Apr 7, 2015 and run first billing.
6. Move the PVT to Jul 7, 2015 and run second billing.
7. On Jul 7, 2015 perform a future date cancellation keeping Cancellation Date as Oct 15, 2015.
8. Move the PVT to Oct 20, 2015 and run BILL NOW from the Customer Center.
Whatever was charged earlier should be like as it is. No refund should be provided to the customer.
Refund happens for the period Oct 15, 2015 to Nov 1, 2015.
Note: The same behavior is seen when the end date is back dated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms