Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer order is getting created from replenishment even though the receiving store is closed.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Setup LOC_ACTIVITY_IND to Y in SYSTEM_OPTIONS.
2) Setup location close for location 1154 for 2 days starting from today(Eg:20-feb-2014).
3) Setup up replenishment parameters for the item-store with warehouse stocked category and automatic order control.
4) Run the replenishment batches.
5) validated the REPL_RESULTS tables shows a increase in lead times from 1 to 4 due to location close.
6) Validate if theRPL_NET_INVENTORY_TMP tables shows days added to COLT as 2 days as the location is closed.
7) Transfer is created for item_store combination and approved.
8) Delivery date is not displayed for the transfer.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms