During The Load Of Non-monetary Balances PIN_CMT Throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
(Doc ID 1957673.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version, Conversion Manager
During the load of non-monetary balances using pin_cmt, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurs.
- The issue occurs very rarely and at random
- Files that are failing with this issue are of size between 2MB-14MB
- The input xml file file passed to cmt has some 6000+ sub balances
- The exception occurs during creation of the DAT files. DAT file for the cmt_reference_t is not created yet. No data is populated to the database.
- When the failed file is loaded again, it loads ok.
- Below is the console output showing the exception thrown on the console when pin_cmt is executed with import option :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document