Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Exchange rate is getting rounded to 3 decimals while creating invoice in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Steps to replicate:
1. Create an order with order currency different from primary currency and having an exchange rate more than 3 decimals (For Example 0.2663825253).
2. Approve the order.
3. Navigate to Invoice Maintenance Header.
4. Enter the supplier and the order created in step1.
5. Notice that Exchange Rate is taking only 3 decimal places (For Example 0.2663825253 is rounded to 0.266).
6. Enter all the details and save the invoice.
7. Notice that the value in IM_DOC_HEAD table is rounded to 3 decimals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms