The AVG_COST for a Repairing 2-Legged External Finisher Transfer Is Recalculated Incorrectly for the 'From' Location
(Doc ID 1958460.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), the AVG_COST for a repairing 2-legged external finisher transfer is recalculated incorrectly for the 'from' location.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an external 2 -legged external finisher transfer.
- Validate it.
- Approve the nota fiscal (NF). NF goes to NFe Pending status.
- After approval, create a repairing Entry NF for a 2nd transfer.
- Approve it and submit it for receiving.
- Once received, observe the AVG_COST from location. NIC_COST and EBC_COST for entry NF should update correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document