Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Inventory Edit by Container GUI screen, if we query for a non-existing container, the system will throw the error message 'The container is invalid' as expected. After the user acknowledges this message and leaves the inv_edit_by_container screen as it is, if we open/move to the item master screen and try to create/save a record, we are incorrectly getting the earlier inv_edit_by_container error message 'container is invalid' and the screen behaves abnormally.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In the Inventory/Inquiry Edit by Container GUI screen, query for a non-existent container ID.
- System throws the error message – 'The container is invalid.'
- Acknowledge this message and leave the Inventory/Inquiry Edit by Container screen as it is.
- Open the item master screen.
- Modify an existing item; for example, change item class to a different value.
- Press Save button.
- System incorrectly throws the earlier Inventory/Inquiry Edit by Container screen’s error message - 'The container is invalid.'
- The item master screen behaves abnormally.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms