Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) 14.0.x, when attempting to retrieve and complete a suspended cross channel order transaction with a Trans Level coupon item, the following error occurs and no order number is captured in the receipt and Ejournal.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In a Commerce Anywhere-enabled ORPOS environment, select F3 POS.Enter item 1234.
- Select F4 Item.
- Select F9 More.
- Select F7 Shipping > F2 Ship to Store.
- Select Store Number and F2 Ship.
- Complete customer details.
- Select the geo code.
- On the Sell Item screen, add item 27604 (or any valid Trans Level coupon item).
- Select F5 Transaction > F9 More > F2 Suspend.
- Select Operator Request.
- Retrieve the suspended transaction.
- Delete item 27604 from the Sell Item screen.
- Add item 27605 (another Trans Level coupon item).
- Complete tender with Cash.
QueueException file is created as above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms