Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating Credit Note Request, Debit Memo or Credit Memo user is able enter details in the Document id field even though it is grayed out.
Instructions to Re-create
- Login into ReIM Application.
- Navigate to Document Maintenance screen.
- Select Action as "New" and Document Type as "Credit Note request Cost" and Click on OK.
- Enter the Document id which is unique and enter the supplier, order and location details and click on the details button.
- Enter the Item, amount per unit information and click on tab.
- Notice that the user is able to enter the information in the document id even though it is grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms