Selection From an Item List With Activated Quick Filter (or Auto Filter) Puts Wrong Records Into Workset When ECM Function "Withdraw" is Called
(Doc ID 1959335.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e6.1.1 until e6.1.3 with ECM activated
Find that if the function "Withdraw" (userexit xchg_ina_obj) is called for more than one selected record from an item list that was filtered already by "Quick Filter" or by "Auto Filter"
the wrong records are put to the change operation. It seems the userexit xchg_ina_obj works as if no filter would have been applied when more than one record is selected.
If the user just selects one record and executes this function, the correct record is taken even if the mask is filtered by "Quick Filter" or by "Auto Filter".
Always the selected items should be taken over into the change operation of a workset
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In an ECM environment open the item list and refresh (if you have not enough records in it just create some )
2. Filter the mask by either Quick Filter or Auto Filter that some of the records at the top of the list disappear
3. Select two records (that are released) and select from context menu Change Management | Withdraw
4. In the popup dialog choose a valid Work Order and Set
5. Open the chosen set and open the change operation tab: A change operation "Withdraw" was added
6. Open the "Withdraw" change operation (click the hyperlink) and check what items are assigned to that change operation
=> Not the records that were assigned in the filtered mask but others are in the change operation (as if the filter was not applied)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document