Wrong Preferred Start Page Is Printed in Users Configuration Report
(Doc ID 1959579.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong Preferred Start Page is printed in Users Configuration Report
Correct Preferred Start Page is printed in Users Configuration Report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Web Client as admin user
2. Open any user and set 'Notification' to Preferred Start Page field in Preferences tab and save it
3. Select Standard Reports->Administrator Reports->Users Configuration Report
4. Run Users Configuration Report
5. Check the report. 'null' is printed in Preferred Start Page for the user selected in step 2 in Users Configuration Report
Note: The value printed differs depending on the environment. On the other environment, 'Dashboard' is printed on the report for a user that Preferred Start Page is set to 'Notification'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document