Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue applies to the Store Inventory Management (SIM) India Localized version 12.0.10.xIN.
When a transfer request created from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) is accepted in Store Inventory Management (SIM) with 0 quantity for any of the items, users are not allowed to dispatch the rest of the items or delete the item with 0 quantity from the transfer.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RMS.
2. Create a store to store transfer request with 2 items.
3. Log in to SIM.
4. Navigate to the transfer request.
5. Open the transfer request and accept the requested quantity for one of the items and 0 qty for the other item. The transfer is now created in SIM.
6. Try to dispatch the transfer and note that you are not allowed to dispatch it while it contains an item with 0 quantity.
7. Try to delete the item with 0 quantity and note that you are not allowed to delete it. The following message is displayed: "You may only remove item(s) which you have added in this session".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms