Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the ransaction not found during a return for check transactions with searching items?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORPOS.
- Ring an item 1234.
- Tender with check and complete the transaction.
- Note the transaction number and item numbers.
- Click on F2 return > F2 search > F5 Check.
- Enter item number for the sale along with MICR Number.
- Observe the "Transaction not found" error notice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms