Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that when the user uses an iOS device to scan items and their barcodes, the studio client stops scanning barcode after the SIM application is minimized and opened up (maximized) again. The user has to break the session, log off the application and re-login or close the application instance in order to scan again.
Steps to recreate:
1. Ensure that scanner is attached to the iPod device.
2. Login to SIM iOS studio application
3. Navigate to 'Shipping/Receiving'->'WH Delivery'
4. Scan carton barcode by pressing button on right hand side
6. Minimize studio application
7. Open the application again
8. Scan carton barcode by pressing button on right hand side
9. Observe that scanner is not on and the barcode is not scanned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms