Left Hand Panel In MerchUI Disappears When Toggling Between Find and Browse
(Doc ID 1959871.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Platform - Version 11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Merchandising UI, when performing a "Search" for an item, then clicking back on "Browse", the left hand panel is replaced with a blank gray panel.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Login To the BCC
2) Expand Commerce Merchandising
3) Select Commerce Assets from the List
4) Create a new project
5) On the left hand navigation click on the Find icon. This should then toggle you to the search\find feature
6) In the Search field enter some text that will return a result
7) Now try to click on the Browse icon in the upper left corner.
End-user must click on the browse 3 times before it switches to the Browse panel.
When the screen does toggle the left hand panel containing browse\search is replaced with a blank gray panel.
In some cases the following error is seen the log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!