Oracle Point-Of-Service Shows Wrong Transaction Detail When Same Customer Has Two Transactions With Same Transaction Number in Two Different Business Dates
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For two transactions with same AI_TRN linked to the same customer in two different business date. if we try to return the new one by searching for customer's transactions, Trans. Details will show the details of the old transaction
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Find two transactions have the same AI_TRN linked to the same customer in two different business date.
- AI_TRN = 171
- Customer ID = 04241129000007
2. Go to Customer Tab and link the above customer
3. Go to Return => Search => Customer and the list of customer's transactions will be displayed
4. Select the first transaction that has total of 16.23 which is performed in business date 10/12/13 and then click Trans. Details
5. Transaction details will display the details of the second transaction that has total of 60 which is performed in business date 10/12/13
Trans. Details should be displayed correctly
Wrong Detail is displayed of the selected transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms