Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile e6.1.3 with the Java Client
Find that selections in field selection menus (drop-down menus) that have access 'n' are not grayed like in former versions. That way it is not visible for the user that these selections cannot be selected currently.
If the user selects them anyway they are not taken over into the field - so this is no functional issue - but this is very bad to handle especially when the users are used to the grayed selections as the identification for selections not being accessible.
Selections that are currently inaccessible should be displayed grayed again (like in former versions)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. As a manager user open menu EDB-PRS-PRETIT-MEN
2. Change access to 'n' for entry Mrs. (EDB-PRS-NN)
3. Reconfigure EDB-PRS-PRETIT-MEN
4. In the TOP menu go to Start > Organizations > Persons
5. Enter insert mode and open the menu from field 'Pr.' (T_PRS_DAT.PREFIX_TITLE)
=> Entry 'Mrs' is still visible but not selectable
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms