"ORA-00001: unique constraint (ORBO.OR_LTM_MDFR_RPRC_PK) violated" Error Occurs While Persisting a Cross Channel Shipping Suspend/Retrieved Transaction
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), a suspended/retrieved transaction containing an item marked for cross channel shipping with coupon added fails to persist to the Back Office database.
Steps to Reproduce:
Pre-Requisites: ORPOS is installed with Commerce Anywhere enabled.
- Select F3 POS.
- Add item to transaction (e.g., 1234).
- Add item to transaction (e.g., 4321).
- Enter store coupon to transaction (e.g., 27604).
- Select Item 1234 and Select Shipping.
- Suspend the transaction. Transaction is suspended and receipt is printed.
- Start a new transaction and resume the suspended transaction from step 6.
- Add one more item (e.g., 4321) to the transaction.
- Tender the transaction with Cash and complete it. Transaction is completed and receipt is printed.
- Check store database. Transaction completed in step 9 is not saved and the following error text file is created in the Queue Exception folder:
Transaction Name: [TransactionWriteDataTransaction]
Error code:  [A referential integrity error occurred during database access.]
Error code (extended): 
Description: [SQLState: 23000
Integrity constraint violation, Source Exception: java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ORBO_1400.OR_LTM_MDFR_RPRC_PK) violated
Query String: INSERT INTO OR_LTM_MDFR_RPRC ( ID_ORD, AI_ORD_LN_ITM, AI_ORD_MDFR_RT_PRC, MO_DSC_TOT, MO_DSC_COMPL, MO_DSC_CANCL, MO_DSC_RTRN) VALUES ('O1417814008278', 0, 0, 6.37, 6.37, 0.00, 0.00)
Original exception: [null]
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms