Receiving FRM Errors in Transfer [tsf] Form When Changing Transfer Status Back to Input
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving FRM errors and 'Invalid promotion' error in [tsf] form after applying the fix for <Bug 18152633>.
In the [tsf] form, the Context Value field is not disabled for submitted and approved transfers. Once the transfer is submitted or approved, if the user tries to change the transfer status back to Input, the following forms errors are received:
1. FRM: 41316-Cannot set insert allowed property of disabled item B_TSFHEAD.PROMOTION_ID.
2. FRM: 41017-Cannot set UPDATE ALLOWED attribute of non-enabled item B_TSFHEAD.PROMOTION_ID.
3. FRM: 41034-Cannot set NAVIGABLE attribute of non-displayed item B_TSFHEAD.PROMOTION_ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open a submitted or approved transfer with linked promotion in edit mode and note that the context value field is not disabled.
- Attempt to change the status back to Input and note that the above errors are encountered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms