Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Worksheet
Worksheet Personalization screen to sort the worksheets not showing full name
Business is facing an issue where during worksheet personalization from Collaborator Workbench screen, when the user is trying to sort the worksheets in order, the user is not able to see the complete name of the worksheet in the text box. There are lot of worksheets where the user initials are suffixed to the worksheet name. In such a case identifying the worksheet is not easy as there is no scroll bar to move from left to right to check complete name. There is only scroll-bar to move up and down.
Expect to see complete worksheet name in the Order selection
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Collaborator Workbench.
2. Under My Worksheets section click on Personalize button.
3. Select the list of worksheet to be seen on the main page. If possible select the worksheets which have longer names
4. Click Next and go to Order screen.
5. Selected worksheets are shown. Only part of the worksheet name is seen and not complete name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms