Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 126.96.36.199 to 13.2 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
While creating an invoice with Supplier and Location in different Value Added Tax (VAT) regions, the Tax Code is not defaulted when DEFAULT_TAX_HEADER=Y.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that Default_tax_header = Y.
- Create an item with supplier in a non-GST VAT region (C - 0%, R - 10%).
- Range the item to a location in a different VAT region (B - 10%).
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the item to the supplier.
- Receive the PO.
- In ReIM, create a manual invoice by selecting the "default from receipt"/ "default from order" option.
- Note that the tax code is not auto-populate; it needs to be selected manually.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms