While Creating an Invoice With Supplier and Location in Different VAT Region, Tax Code is Not Defaulted
(Doc ID 1962565.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.2 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
While creating an invoice with Supplier and Location in different Value Added Tax (VAT) regions, the Tax Code is not defaulted when DEFAULT_TAX_HEADER=Y.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Ensure that Default_tax_header = Y.
- Create an item with supplier in a non-GST VAT region (C - 0%, R - 10%).
- Range the item to a location in a different VAT region (B - 10%).
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the item to the supplier.
- Receive the PO.
- In ReIM, create a manual invoice by selecting the "default from receipt"/ "default from order" option.
- Note that the tax code is not auto-populate; it needs to be selected manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document