Last updated on APRIL 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0.3IN to 22.214.171.124IN [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Sale is performed with multiple tender options i.e. Store Credit and Cash are used in transaction, during issue of change due both tender options are available.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Issue a Store Credit for Rs. 480.
2) Now do a sale of Rs. 1000
3) In the 'Tender" Options, select as "Store Credit" and input the previously issued Store Credit of Rs. 480.
4) Out of 1000 Rs, the Store Credit was used for Rs. 480 and remaining Rs.520 need to be paid.
5) Issue cash for Rs. 1000
6) Remaining Rs. 480 change need to be issues to the customer.
7) In the 'Change Due options" screen, the available options are Cash, Mail Bank Check & Store Credit.
8) Normally customer would not wish to accept credit note as refund in this scenario. So the only option available should be "Cash" option.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms