THIRDPARTYSTOCKCOUNTPARSER Batch Uploads the Non-Ranged Item to Reject Item List
(Doc ID 1962940.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Allow Non-Range Item= 'Yes', Third party stock count uploads the non-ranged item to reject item list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set Allow Non-Range Item= 'Yes'
2. Create and schedule the thirdparty stock count
3. Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh batch.
4. Take Snapshot
5. Run ThirdPartyStockCountParser.sh batch for an unranged item.
6. Open Reject Items and find the non ranged item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!