THIRDPARTYSTOCKCOUNTPARSER Batch Uploads the Non-Ranged Item to Reject Item List
(Doc ID 1962940.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Allow Non-Range Item= 'Yes', Third party stock count uploads the non-ranged item to reject item list.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set Allow Non-Range Item= 'Yes'
- Create and schedule the thirdparty stock count
- Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh batch.
- Take Snapshot
- Run ThirdPartyStockCountParser.sh batch for an unranged item.
- Open Reject Items and find the non ranged item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document