Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
When Allow Non-Range Item= 'Yes', Third party stock count uploads the non-ranged item to reject item list.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set Allow Non-Range Item= 'Yes'
2. Create and schedule the thirdparty stock count
3. Run ExtractUnitAmountStockCount.sh batch.
4. Take Snapshot
5. Run ThirdPartyStockCountParser.sh batch for an unranged item.
6. Open Reject Items and find the non ranged item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms