Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.1, the Salesprocess batch is failing with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an RTLOG for an external customer order with item status as :ORD and originated and processed by Order Management System (OMS).
2. Process the RTLOG file. The sale transaction should get uploaded into ReSA without any errors.
3. Run the sapreexp and saexprms batches. Validate that the POSUPLD file is created successfully.
4. Run the upload sales process. Data will be uploaded into SVC_POSUPLD_LOAD and SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS tables.
5. Now run the salesprocess.ksh batch. Observe that the batch throws the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms