Salesprocess Batch Failed to Upload Sales Transactions Into RMS
(Doc ID 1962970.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 14.0.1, the Salesprocess batch is failing with the below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an RTLOG for an external customer order with item status as: ORD and originated and processed by Order Management System (OMS).
2. Process the RTLOG file. The sale transaction should get uploaded into ReSA without any errors.
3. Run the Sapreexp and Saexprms batches. Validate that the POSUPLD file is created successfully.
4. Run the upload sales process. Data will be uploaded into SVC_POSUPLD_LOAD and SVC_POSUPLD_STATUS tables.
5. Now run the Salesprocess.ksh batch. Observe that the batch throws the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document