Customer Center Balance Tab Non-Currency Section Displays Incorrect MDN Number
(Doc ID 1963108.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 18.104.22.168.0 version, the Customer Center Balance Tab-Non-Currency section displays incorrect MDN number.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Consumer Account, go to Subscriber Preference Tab first, and then navigate to Balance Tab, and then Close the account now.
2. Do above activity for few more accounts (lets say, the account numbers are = 03000093, 03000121, 00038001, 03000029, 03000093, 03000063).
3. Now, again open the account 03000063 and just close this account again.
4. Open the account 03000063 again, and check the MDN number in both tabs "Subscriber Preference" and "Balance".
5. You can notice the MDN numbers are displayed differently on these two tabs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document